research competition T&Cs
Last update: 16 September 2021
By completing our survey and entering in your full name and email address you are entering the prize draw of £100 worth of Seatfrog credit. First, please see the terms of the Prize Draw (“Draw”) below to proceed with your entry.
Who may enter:
- This free prize draw (“Draw”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Residents must have a valid United Kingdom postal address.
- Entrants who have completed the survey available on the following link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9NL6BMW
- Entrants must enter their full name and email address at the completion of the survey.
- Customers who have registered and hold a valid Seatfrog account.
How to enter:
- Complete all the questions for the survey available on the following link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9NL6BMW
- Agree to the Draw terms.
- Enter your full name and email address at the completion of the survey.
- Make sure you have an active Seatfrog account.
Note: Maximum of 1 entry per person and email address.
All entries must be received on or before Friday, 24 September 2021, 23:59 (UK time).
One (1) eligible winner will be selected randomly by the “Promoter” on 01 October 2021.
The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email, on or before 01 October 2021 and will be required to provide their Seatfrog account details and address in the United Kingdom in order to claim their prize. The winner must respond to the email within 7 days with their address otherwise the prize will be forfeited by the winner and the prize will be redrawn at random until a winner has been confirmed.
The prize is £100 in Seatfrog credit that is valid for use across the Seatfrog platform with all of our partners. The Prize has an expiry date of 12 months from the issuance of the credit. The Prize will be added to the users account as credit once account details have been confirmed. The credit cannot be exchanged and a cash alternative will not be provided. Employees and family of Seatfrog are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
The Promoter is Seatfrog Ops Limited (10784220) whose registered office is 6th Floor, 1 St Katharine’s Way London E1W 1UN, United Kingdom. SEATFROG® is a registered trademark used under license.